C-DRUM offers customizable, fee-based communication, conflict management, solution-focused, and relationship improving services. We prioritize understanding our clients’ needs and presenting the best options.
Whether you are looking for training, need a facilitator for a meeting, or want an assessment of your conflict management system we will work with you to meet the unique needs of your organization or group. We specialize in dynamic, interactive professional development and services tailored to individual client and organizational. A variety of formats including on-site and on-line services, synchronous and asynchronous training modules, and drop-in consultation hours are offered. Large and small group trainings of various lengths and “train-the-trainer” models are available.
To discuss your professional development or service needs, please contact C-DRUM at 410-706-4270 or email@example.com.
Our Clients Have Included:
- Maryland Municipal League
- Maryland State Bar Association
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
- District Court of Maryland
- The Johns Hopkins University
- Maryland State Department of Education
- Maryland Public Television
- School districts across Maryland
- Maryland Judiciary
We offer a wide variety of training and workshops to meet the unique goals of your organization or group.
- Communication 101
- Understanding Conflict and Conflict Styles
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Strategic Negotiation
- Strategic Negotiation for Women
- Preventing Conflict and De-escalation
- Workplace Conflict Management
- Basic Mediation Training (40-hours)
- Advanced Mediation Training: ethics, skills and drills, power dynamics
- Peer Mediation Coordinator Training
- Peer Mediator Training
Our staff are trained and experienced neutrals in a variety of processes.
- Conflict Coaching
- Restorative Circles
With free resources and a variety of fee-based training, we can help your learning community get the most out of restorative approaches.